Flashforge Finder firmware upgrade
To begin, you'll need one (preferably two) thumb drives or USB flash drives.
(I believe I used smaller 1gb drives...you can use larger if that's what you have)
Please follow below steps to clear the MD5 first...
1. Format thumb drive in FAT-32.
2. Download zip file from below link and save it onto formatted thumb drive.
3. Decompress the zip file to root directory of thumb drive.
4. Insert the thumb drive into printer when it is off.
5. Restart the printer and you will see update successful, which means MD5 is cleared.
After that, use the method below to update firmware.
1. Download attached zip file from below link.
2. Decompress the zip file you will get many files.
3. Copy all files and folders from zip file onto the provided thumb drive.
4. Insert thumb drive into printer.
5. Turn on the printer and it will update firmware automatically.